Monday, August 23, 2010

The Little Things

Today as I backed out of the driveway headed to work I blew kisses at my sweet little boy. My husband was trying to buckle him into his car seat and I could see that Adam was blowing them back at me. Almost as sweet as my husbands face when he realized why Adam was not cooperating, jumped out of the car and demanded I roll down my window so he could tell me my son was blowing kisses at me.




This afternoon Adam got to play with shaving cream at school. He kept blowing on it and telling Rachel, his teacher, it was hot. I told him the same thing on Saturday evening as he grabbed for steamed green beans. It didn't take long before Adam was blowing on his green beans just like mom. (He doesn't like the frozen or canned green beans- just the fresh ones from mom's garden.)

He learns so much so fast and it just amazes Dave and I every day.

No comments: