Thursday, February 28, 2013

And Then I Forgot My Camera

Last weekend we had plans to spend time with our in-laws in Wisconsin.  Originally we were going to meet in Wausau which is pretty much half way for us all to meet. Then Ann was spending her quality time in the hospital as a patient instead of a nurse and our trip was almost called off.  But Friday she got out of the hospital and wanted to get away to the Dells. So Dave booked a hotel and away we went.

Saturday morning we got up early and took the boys to the kiddie pool.  The pool was pretty much empty, except for us and we spent all morning swimming. I went to get my fancy camera, but it wasn't in our room or van.  I settled for my phone camera and instagram instead.
Eli's slide:
 Adam practicing kicking:
 Eli and grandpa practicing counting at Ihop for lunch:
The second pool in our hotel.  It was too bad the spray pool was super cold- the kiddie pool was perfect for the kiddos.
 The cousins:
Eli and his funny underwater walking:

Video of Eli going down the slide.

My astronaut boys at Tommy Bartlett's Exploratory Museum. Our last stop before heading back to Minnesota.
It was an exhausting but fun weekend.  We will have to the Dell's again! 




No comments: