Monday, April 22, 2013

It Just Won't Stop

Longest winter ever!  These pictures were taken back in March and I thought I was looking at the last of the snow, but it just keeps coming back. So much for April Showers- we are dealing with April Snow Storms.
 Easter snow showers in Hibbing.
A few weeks ago we went to Arizona and I didn't think it was to escape the snow, but April 11th it snowed in Minnesota.  And then last Thursday we got 10 inches before we went to bed and another 2 inches over the night.
 The boys had fun putting on their snow gear and helping us shovel. Dave and I were sore the next morning from the heavy wet snow.



My favorite thing about my driveway- Friday I waited and waited for the plow to take care of our neighborhood. And once they came through and plowed the snow into the center drainage ditch instead of my driveway so I could pull right out of my driveway and be on my merry way. The other streets besides ours had to shovel the icky snow chunks before they could get out of their driveways.
Tonight it snowed again we colored pictures of Frosty the Snowman and made up new words to the song, "I'm dreaming of a white 4th of July." Adam asked the hard question of where Santa hides presents. Not sure if he was getting the Easter Bunny and Christmas confused, but can you blame the kid.  This spring snow shower thing is just beyond bizarre and I went to school in the UP!

No comments: