Tuesday, May 24, 2016

No More Preschooler



For the first time in 4 years I don't have a preschooler in my house. Eli graduated on Thursday night from preschool and I swear it was just a few days ago Adam graduated from Preschool, but back then we were a family of 4.

You could tell the two big brothers were proud of their little brothers and enjoyed watching the graduation ceremony.


 First the preschool graduates come out and sing some songs. Eli really rocked the guitar. It was hard to keep from laughing when his preschool teacher Ms. Rhonda gave me a look, like that's your Eli! I had tears running down my face from held in laughter.





Grandma Denise, Grandma Rose and Grandpa Dave made the trip for the special graduation. After the cake and balloons and running wild with the other kids we asked Eli what he wanted to do and he decided on eating a McDonald's Happy Meal and going flower shopping. 


We are so proud of you Eli and know you will make a great kindergartner next year! Even if we can't get a great family picture. 


No comments: