Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas & Maternity Clothes (16w1d)

Well I bought my first pair of maternity jeans on Christmas Eve and then my second the day after Christmas and that's all I've been wearing since. Thank goodness for our front loading-high efficiency washer! We spent Christmas with my family here in Minnesota and New Years weekend we traveled to Wisconsin to visit Dave's family. Dave's family bought me tons of maternity clothes (a highly needed third pair of maternity pants). We also got baby's first outfits from Aunt Ann :
And Uncle Titus. So Cute!
We got a video recorder from Dave's parents. Dave and I will have to discuss how much of the birth I will really allow him to video!

Here are several belly pics the first ones from 14w2d and the second is from 16w1d and the third is Dave's belly (he's weighed the same since I met him seven years ago and now he's trying to gain a little weight so my pregnant weight won't be higher than his).



1 comment:

Benson J Wright said...

wow dave, probably shouldn't have downed those beers and barbiturates with you being so far along. hahaha. i love your guys blog btw. looking good sarah! i think he/her will be a vikings fan.