Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our First Trip Out of Hutchinson

Yesterday as we drove past the plant and out of our small town of 13,000 people I realized that I hadn’t been that far away from our house for a whole month! Wow. I was told to stay around town the week before Adam was due, and I haven’t ventured out of town since he was born. Anyway we drove into the cities mainly to go to dinner with my mom’s family in Hugo. On the way in we stopped at the Eden Prairie mall. Right as we pulled into the parking lot Adam reminded us that he was still with us and very hungry. So I got to do my first out in public feeding in the comfort of the back seat of our car. We had two things we wanted to get at the mall, but the JCPenny’s in EP didn’t have my size… grrr.

So we drove up to Hugo and got there right as Adam reminded us he needed to eat again. He got to meet 4 of my mom’s siblings and their family’s plus great-grandma and grandpa. It was a great day. Plus on the way home we were able to make a quick stop at JCPenny’s in Roseville and pick up the clothes in my size. While we were there Adam had a blow out so we got to change him in the parking lot, clothes and everything!


Hanging out at Bernie's house:


Adam with his mom, grandma and great-grandma :)
I feel like it was just yesterday I was holding a baby Michelle, now she's holding my baby:


And lastly four Springer Spaniel's (Bo, Brockway, Jill and Jack) they have so much fun running together:

No comments: