Saturday, July 25, 2009

Smiles for Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit this week. They showed up on Wednesday and Adam proceeded to give his first real smile to Grandma Denise Thursday morning. Thankfully we were all right there and got to see his first smile. Then Friday morning Grandpa got a couple smiles (again I was right there next to him). Today we went shopping in St. Cloud and Dave fed Adam a little from a bottle in Kohl's and afterwards Adam gave Dave a couple smiles. Finally after Adam's feeding tonight I got my first full smile from Adam. He seems to only smile just after his belly is filled with food and no they aren't poop smiles, these are real full face light up beautiful smiles! Hopefully I'll catch one with a camera soon (picture above is right after the smile).

Adam in the laundry basket- how else am I supposed to carry him and the sheets up the stairs? I love the crib shoes:
Grandma and Grandpa are spoiling the heck out of Adam though. He hasn't had to nap in his crib or swing at all since they showed up:

No comments: