Monday, August 3, 2009

Ann's Weekend

Saturday was my sister in-law Ann's birthday, shower and bachelorette party in good old Wisconsin, so we packed our tiny car full of suitcases, Adam gear, Brockway and shower stuff and headed to Cheese-land. We left Hutchinson at 3:30 on Friday and arrived in Coleman just before midnight. Nothing like a 5-6 hour drive taking 8 hours thanks to rush hour traffic in the Twin Cities and a hungry baby.

I took Adam to the shower, but in the evening when I went to the bachelorette party I left him behind with Dave and Grandpa. So it was Dave's first time taking care of Adam and my first night out. The good news is we all survived! Adam was an easy baby for Dave.


Sunday we made the long trip home in grandma and grandpa's van. We're borrowing it for a long weekend with two weddings in Michigan and Illinois. About 30 minutes into the drive we decided it's time to get a van. The trip home was so much easier!

No comments: