Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! The Easter Bunny decided to "hide" Adam's Easter Basket in the middle of the living room. His first Easter Basket held a couple of board books, mega blocks, some socks and freeze dried fruit (no candy for my baby yet). We probably should have fed him breakfast before we made him hunt for his basket. He cried when we first put him on the floor, but with a little coxing he crawled over to look at his goodies.


Take Me Out to the Ball Game!
We spent a beautiful Saturday afternoon outside in the new Twins ball park watching a pre-

season game. We sat in the awesome 3M club seats and got to watch the home team win. The stadium is way better than I thought it could be. It's sad to say that I've only ever watched baseball from the Dome and I didn't realize how awful it was. By the way I absolutely love our Ergo Baby Carrier (picture above). I didn't realize how much I missed my hands when carrying Adam around.


Grandma was hoping for bad weather so she would get to watch Adam, but we were thrilled to have such a perfect spring day to watch the game.

No comments: