Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm getting that Harvard Application ready

Watch out- this is a proud mommy moment! When I went to pick Adam up from school today Rachel, his teacher, said she had to show me something. She said Adam had discovered something in a book all on his own. So she opened the book to a page with the cutest black and white springer spaniel puppies on it. Apparently Adam saw that page and laughed and then said "Brah-buh". It's officially my little boy said his first word and it's our dogs name Brockway! A couple months ago I thought he was responding to her name and now he's saying it. So of course we tried our hardest to coax a couple of Brockway's out of him tonight with the video camera. It was pretty close to his bedtime though, so we got him to say it a few times. Enjoy:


No comments: