Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Weekend

We went to Cheese-sconsin this weekend for Adam's future cousin's baby shower. I can't wait for the two little boys to be playing together. Ann had a great Safari themed shower and got lots of the stuff she will need for her little ones arrival. Adam did great during the shower, even though it meant that he skipped his afternoon nap.

He's almost walking. He can stand for a long time without holding onto anything and he's getting really good at pushing himself up to standing. I try and get him to walk forward to my hands, but he always drops to the floor first. He'll figure it out soon enough.

Adam and I had fun singing and playing in the van on the way home. We sang the Good Bye song and I finally got him to wave to me during the part of the song "wave, wave, wave goodbye, now it's time to leave". So darn cute to see him waving with both arms at once, it was worth the wait.


1 comment:

Dave said...

We approve of the very pro-dinosaur duds.