Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where did the sippy go?

Adam fell asleep in the running stroller today. He skipped his afternoon nap and so I let him continue sleeping when we got home. This always seems like such a good idea, but it usually ends with a monster screaming. He's the opposite of a gremlin, I can't let him nap in the late afternoon/early evening. It was 5:30 at night when my monster showed his true colors.

So I was running around looking for Adam's sippy cup that he was drinking water out of before my run. And Adam's screaming was elevating fast, so I in listed Dave too. We looked everywhere in the house, and could not find it. After dinner we were cleaning up in the kitchen and Adam comes strolling by missing sippy in hand. I turn to Dave and was like where did you find that, and he's like I didn't. Then he saw the pantry door open. And a few minutes later we watched Adam put it away in the cupboard and close the door. Now if I could only get him to tell me what he did with his other sandal. And I already checked the cupboard!
And what's cuter than puppies, well maybe Adam with one. Meet Croix, Brockway's new much younger boyfriend. Croix is Adam's godparent's puppy.

1 comment:

enTHRALLed said...

Yeah! Croix made the blog! Thanks for the cute pics of him!