Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are you ready for some football?

Adam is!
I know we didn't have any kids going back to school this week, but man did we have a busy week. Tuesday night we hosted a Fantasy Football draft at our house (it's my first time playing ever). Then on Wednesday we met grandma and grandpa at Davani's and then handed over Adam and our minivan. We went to the Twin's game for Dave's birthday. Thursday we went to a friends house to watch the Viking's game and at 9:30 I had my first volleyball game. We were beat by Friday, but so thankful to have a night at home without plans. We spent the better part of Saturday taking a pediatric First Aid and CPR course (grandma and grandpa came out to take care of Adam again- huge thanks). Then today we ran as a family in a 5k race and then went to Andy and Brooke's for dinner. Wow, I'm looking forward to Monday-Wednesday without any plans this week.

1 comment:

Dave said...

He even says, "FOOTBALL!".