Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Don't Call Adam Late for Dinner

Dinner time is getting harder around our house. No matter how early we have it ready Adam seems to be hungry five minutes before we're done. He hangs around my legs and whines, a lot. Sunday was no exception. I pulled the tater tots out of the oven and put them on the table. Dave brought the burgers in and put them on the table too. I snuck Adam a tater tot hoping to buy a minute or two without whining and then went to get the broccoli off the stove. When I turned around Adam was sitting on a chair trying to reach the burgers and tater tots. I asked him how he got up in the chair and he said, "Dada dada dada." Dave said he didn't put him on the chair, so I guess he can get in a big chair now.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Wow, Adam is ratting out his old man already. I warned you Cheez. These short people are not to be trusted. I bet he got a bite out of your burger when you weren't looking.