Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Today is probably my favorite Holiday and we already had one Thanksgiving dinner with the grandmas and grandpas last weekend! It's a Thanksgiving day pregnant woman's bonus that maternity pants have stretch bands. No loosening of the belt for this momma.


This morning I woke up at 6 am without an alarm. At least my exhaustion and going to bed early is allowing me to wake up recharged. So I got up and made pumpkin pancakes and bacon for my family (thanks for the recipe Martha Stewart) . Little Man was a huge fan- eating two and these are filling pancakes. Now we're enjoying coffee, Black Friday ads and the Macy's Day Parade. Adam's especially enjoying the parade.



I should go make some Turkey Day fixins to bring to my aunts house. Here's my little boy talking on the phone.

No comments: