Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's Time to Sleep

We normally put Eli in bed about 30 minutes before Adam goes to bed.  So we leave the lamp on in the corner of the room and usually Eli falls right asleep.  Not so much tonight, though.  Eli was squealing and moving around his bed.  We tried re-nuking several times and while I read to Adam in the rocker I watched Eli maneuver to the wall and drop his nuk down in between the wall and the bed.   Dave came in the room to rescue it and this is what we got.
A baby trying to stick his head in between the rails.  I'm not sure if the picture does justice to how hard are baby was trying to get out of the crib.  Adam, Dave and I laughed and laughed at the sight.

Tonight we took Eli to get his 6 month pictures.  He was clapping while he sat in front of the camera.  My baby was clapping!

1 comment:

Dave said...

I'm bustin' outa this joint, ma!