Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Swinging

We've had the most fabulous fall weather lately.  It's exactly like the day we got married (our 5 year anniversary is Friday!) a perfect dry, sunny 80 degrees.  Last night I was alone with the boys until Dave got home from work at 7 PM so we went to the easy park.  The little park in the center of my neighborhood.  It's got two swings and a playground with no slide.  I'm not even sure if you can call it a playground if it doesn't have a slide.

Funny side story- I took Adam by himself to the easy park in the middle of the summer to get his sillies out before bed time.  And he climbed up the playground and then turned to me and asked where the slide was.  So after trying to explain to him that the park was designed without a slide I finally gave up and threw him in his stroller and took him to the hard park where there is a proper number of slides (which would be any number greater than zero).

Anyway back to the point Eli got to swing for the first time and mommy brought the camera.

Oh man do I love that puffy, fuzzy hair.  Dave keeps commenting about it too and wondering where it comes from.  This morning before Dave put gel in his hair I took one look at the both of them and could tell that Eli gets his puffy hair from his daddy.

1 comment:

Dave said...

New desktop background - YES!