Monday, June 11, 2012

The Weekend Rundown

The graduates- my cousin Andrew and Mikayla
It was the weekend of grad parties.  I have three cousins graduating and of course two graduation parties to go to on Saturday.  First we drove 75 miles to Forest Lake for my cousin Calvin's grad party and then we drove half way home (45 miles) to Minnetonka for my cousin Andrew's grad party and then we drove back East 27 miles to St. Paul to go see Laughter on the 23rd Floor.  We had a much needed date night at the theater.  Grandma and Grandpa took the boys back to their house and we picked them up and brought them home at 11 PM.  100 miles later we were home.  So yeah we felt like we were in the car way too much.  But the play was hilarious and the beer afterward with adult conversation was wonderful.

Cute family picture
Adam riding the green tractor

Look a slide

And a tire swing
Typical Picture with a 1 year old- simultaneously fishing ickies out of his mouth hoping he doesn't bite! 
I stole most of these pictures from my aunt. I spent most of my time chasing my kids, feeding them and doing diaper changes.  Typical mom stuff.

No comments: