Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pink or Blue? If Only We Knew?

My good friend Brooke threw me an awesome surprise baby shower four years ago and I knew when it was her turn to have a baby I wanted to return the favor. She doesn't know if she's having a boy or girl (which is how it should be with the first baby), so I decided to do a twist on a gender reveal party that are all over Pintrest.  I had a Pink and Blue Brunch shower.

I would have taken more pictures of the decor, but I was running late and didn't have time. We had pumpkin muffin-cakes with cream cheese frosting, melon slices, build your own fruit pizza on Onesie cut out cookies and egg bake. I love brunch!
The games were simple, but very Brooke. We played Dog Toy or Baby Toy? and Old Wives Tale Gender Guessing Game. 
The party favors were pink and blue iced onesie cookies. Each guest made a prediction when picking out the their cookie. Two blues and five pinks- her Junebug is due at the beginning of June and then we will know for sure.
 I started pinning like crazy for this shower a few months ago and had two friends send me messages that they saw all my pins about baby stuff and wanted to know if I was pregnant- ha! I got my baby fix holding little Noah at the shower.

1 comment:

enTHRALLed said...

I LOVED MY SHOWER!! You are the best!!