Thursday, January 8, 2015

2014 Review

2014 was a great year in the Schwedskala house. We gained another awesome son Isaac, Adam started kindergarten, Eli started preschool and Dave got a new job so he isn't doing shifts.

January we found out we were having a boy:
February we went to Tech for Winter Carnival and the boys got to meet Blizard T. Husky:
March we finally found above zero weather and the grass for golf. We also lost my mom's mom, Grandma LaCasse.
In April not only was my nephew Elliott born but my little Eli turned 3:
 
 
In May Adam graduated preschool, something I could barely handle at the time:


And in June we got to meet Isaac for the first time and he's pretty special. Shortly after Isaac's birth my grandmother, my dad's mom Grandma Shan passed away.

We celebrated a five year old a little late in July with an Avenger themed birthday party.
 
August we took a vacation to Shawno Lake with Dave's whole family. Afterwards I went back to work and David stayed home with Isaac for some bonding time.

 
 September brought preschool and kindergarten for my boys. Plus I ran my first post baby 5k and settled in to being on maternity leave again.
 

October we took a family road trip to St. Louis with my parents over Adam's MEA break. Also Isaac got baptized.


 
 

November with the realization that my maternity leave was nearly over. I went back to work the day before Thanksgiving. We went to Bemdji to watch Michigan Tech have their 9th and 10th continues win this fall and introduce the boys to Paul Bonyan and Babe the Blue Ox.
 


December was full of Christmas celebration and family time. Eli sang in his first Christmas Concert in the mall and he did great! We also got pictures of matching Christmas jammies with cousins and brothers!








No comments: