Sunday, January 11, 2015

Isaac is 7 Months

I knew life would rocket warp speed once I went back to work and I was sure right- this month went fast! Isaac seems to enjoy daycare and eating food more and more. Breastfeeding is going strong still, which is awesome! Isaac loves baby led weaning and so do we. He eats what we eat and feeds himself. He has his third tooth and he loves when we brush his teeth and smiles the whole time.
Isaac is so completely mobile, daycare even noticed a change when he went back after Christmas break. He likes to rock on his knees and I know any day now he will figure out crawling. He's a full fledged sitter so he can play with big brothers in the bathtub which he really likes. He still takes a nuk in the crib to sleep. I'm starting to think hair might finally be growing, my poor nearly bald baby!


 

 

No comments: