Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cabin Fever No More

Today was a wonderful winter day. Sunny, warm, with just enough snow for winter activities. So we started our morning off with a little pond hockey and then we went skiing at our local county park followed by Winterfest at the fair grounds and we had one final round of pond hockey post nap at sunset just Eli, Adam and I.  But now I am sore.

We used boots to mark off the goal! And Isaac, he fell asleep after I pushed him around the pond a few times, he's such a good baby. 
 
 

 
 At Winterfest we saw the dog sleds, but chose not to wait in the long line for a ride, so instead Adam enjoyed climbing on a giant snow mountain and Eli got to shoot a bb gun. He announced that he shot a missile to his brother when showing off his target! Ha!
 
 
I missed the whole second period of the Tech hockey game to go iceskating with my boys, but it was totally worth it. And the pond being plowed by a neighbor- totally awesome. I figured it was one of my old coworkers, so when I saw his wife at Winterfest I thanked her several times!

No comments: