Sunday, February 15, 2015

iZ is 8 Months

 
What, did I read that title on this post correctly? Is my cute little baby boy really 8 months already? He's such a precious little guy still. He smiles when he sees me and bounces in my arms when I pci him up! This month he figured out crawling- although his most constant mode of transportation is the army leg drag. Dave enjoys getting a hand shutting "bye, bye, dada" when he drops iZ off at daycare. I personally love the open mouth raspberry kisses he gives me on the cheek best. I was caught off guard the first time he returned my kisses, but now I look forward to it. Isaac can now push himself back up to sitting and the crib had to be dropped down two levels due to him being able to pull himself up on the railing.
 
 
 


 

 
 
 
Containing this baby to take his 8 month picture was not an easy task- way too mobile!
 
 



No comments: