Friday, May 15, 2009

Yay Shower (34w 4d)

Last weekend was the Shower in Wisconsin with Dave's side of the family. It was great to see the family. Both future aunts and grandmas were there. We played some games (I was awful at the guess what baby food is in the jar game). And of course Baby Schwedler got some awesome presents! On the drive to Wausau baby kicked me really hard in the ribs and I was sore the rest of the night (this really makes me think it's a boy in there).


The nursery is coming along really well. Dave and Andy painted it a couple weeks ago a beautiful torques color (I'd put a picture up, but the color always looks baby blue in my photos). We went garage saling the first two weekends in May and got a lot of awesome stuff for the baby including a changing table. So the only furniture we have left to by for the baby is a glider. I'm thinking about picking on out this weekend since they usually take 4 weeks to come in.

We had our 33 week doctors appointment last week. Baby's already in the head down position and the doctor gave me the OK to keep swimming and playing golf as long as I feel good. I think the heart rate was 145 bpm, but I can't remember. Other than Memorial day I will be seeing with my doctor every Monday from here until the birth.

I've been waking up in the middle of the night all week- which has made me extremely tired and worn out at work. After about my fifth day in a row complaining Dave told me that from now on when people ask me if I'm starting to get uncomfortable the answer is yes. I guess he's right, but I know I will get more uncomfortable as I get closer to my due date!
Here's my 34 week belly:



No comments: