Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend with Mommy

Dad was out of town this weekend, so Adam and I were home alone. We went to Great Grandpa's 85th birthday party on Saturday, and while we were in the cities we bought Adam's big boy car seat. It's getting so hard to lug him around in his baby car seat. Sunday was beautiful day so we took Brockway for a walk and then we went for our first run with the BOB stroller. I was dreading going to the grocery store with Adam, but he did so well. He loved walking around the store looking at everything. I think he was really happy to see dad was home when he woke up this morning.


Adam has a third tooth starting to poke through. He was in a great mood today and then when I put him down for bed a little monster came out. I think the pain from his tooth got to him. One dose of ibuprofen, baby oral jel and some teething tablets later his crying turned to whimpering and we had a sleeper. (I just hope it's not the ear infection coming back- he finished the third round of antibiotics on Sunday night).


No comments: