Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cabin Fever

We had cabin fever from being cooped up in our house all winter, so to cure it we went to my aunt's cabin outside of Ashland Wisconsin with both grandmas and grandpas. Both Dave and I had Kaizens last week, so we had both worked extremely long hours and were so ready to get out of town.


On Saturday morning Adam decided to try out a new skill. Pulling himself up to standing/kneeling using the coffee table. The coffee table at the cabin was really low and he could grab it and pull himself up from sitting. He loves standing now, except he falls down a lot. It's time to lower the matres in the crib.

He also thoroughly enjoyed going for walks in a baby backpack carrier. I borrowed one from my friend Denise just to make sure Adam liked it and now we need one!My parents, Dave and I got in one last ski of the season while Adam took a two hour nap! We had a great time up at the cabin- thanks aunt Robyn and uncle Charlie for letting us stay at your place!

1 comment:

Dave said...

We had a six pack of cabin fever last weekend. TGF New Glarus Brewing Co.!!