Friday, January 7, 2011

Watching It Click

Dave and I got New Years Eve off, so we spent most of it just hanging out as a family at home. I was having fun snapping pictures of Adam play with his favorite toy- his Little People Bus (I got it at a rummage sale full of little people for only $3!) when all of a sudden Adam dropped his bus got up and ran into another room. I looked up at Dave on the couch and we both wondered out loud where he went and what mission he was on.
I could hear him clunking around in the dark bathroom. He came out huffing from caring the little stool we use to sit on during his baths. We plan to eventually use it as a step stool for him to reach the sink or potty, but he's not there yet.
He brought that little stool all the way over to the love seat and put it down. Then he climbed on it and up onto the couch to play with Brockway who was curled up in the corner of the couch.
I was so amazed. He decided he wanted to get up on the couch with Brockway and instead of fussing and reaching for the couch he figured out how to get up there all on his own. I'm so proud of my little guy!

No comments: