Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Welcome Back Red Sauce

My little boy eats spaghetti again! He gave it up for several months and just started eating it at home again last week. This week we tried chili and he ate it, too. The only reason my family is even eating this kind of food is because I went on a prescription heart burn medication two weeks ago and feel great. The fact that one little pill can keep the heartburn at bay for 24 hours is wonderful. For weeks I had been trying to make over the counter pepsid work- I would watch the clock complaining until it was time for the next dose. Really it's just fabulous to be able to get rid of one of the pregnancy symptoms and feel slightly normal again!

In baby news I am 35.5 weeks pregnant and had a doctor appointment. Today I measured 34 cm and babies heart rate was 137. I'm also about a finger tip dilated. But the little stinker isn't head down anymore. He's slightly transverse, so we'll see if he's head down at my next appointment at 37.5 weeks, if not we might attempt a baby flipping!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Sounds like time to make homemade pasta and a good red sauce.