Monday, February 27, 2012

10 Months


I did the 10 month picture a day early shortly after Eli woke up in the morning and he actually sat still for me.
He's turning into my big boy.  He still has stick up crazy hair most of the time and only two little teeth.  He's kind of a vampire sometimes.  He bites and when you tell him no or yell in pain (because sometimes it is painful) he just looks up at you and giggles.  It's so cute that you can't be mad.  I'm hoping we can get the biting thing under control before any more teeth come in.  Judging by his diapers, low grade fever and drool wet shirt he must be teething this weekend.
Eli plays like a big boy now too.  Vroom noises are automatic when a car or tractor is being played with.  And more reciently he's started to really play hockey with a ball and stick.  He hits the ball with the stick and then will hold onto the stick and crawl after the ball.  We also now play catch and throw with Eli.  He holds the ball up and sort of drops it and it rolls to whoever he's playing with.  Then he claps after he throws it.  So adorable!  Like I said he's playing more and more like a big boy and copycating his big brother.

In other exciting ten month news it may be too early to say this, but I don't care, Eli has slept through the night three nights in a row.  The last time he put a couple of nights together of uninterrupted sleep was when he was sick in January, so I'm hoping this isn't just related to the low grade fever he has, but a real transition to better sleep.  Please Eli, sleep!  

And I finally declared victory over the awful never ending yeast infection Eli has had and stopped treating it for several weeks.  Last week we started cloth diapering Eli for the first time since August!  And all week his bottom looked great, but then yesterday the yeast infection came back.  So hopefully this is just a teething thing and I can get him back in cloth again soon.  I just want to use my fluff, but this yeast of Eli's is just not going away! 

No comments: