Sunday, August 5, 2012

He Can Talk

I was trying to re-heat our lunch of Famus Dave's in the kitchen when I heard a little, "Sa-wah, Sa-wah." I turned around to see Eli standing on Adam's chair at the table, calling out my name and pointing at the kitchen counter.  I asked him what he wanted and he said, "bottle, please." And then he holds his little palms up to the ceiling together in front of himself (it's his own baby sign version of I want some, please).  On the counter was a little bottle from a baby shower yesterday full of pink, white and green jelly belly beans.  How can I say no when he uses his words like that out of no where.  Mom is full of pride right now.


Eli is napping and dad and Adam are clipping coupons. I need to finish up the laundry and start on a white veggie lasagna with all my CSA veggies.  I sure hope it's tasty!

1 comment:

Dave said...

...and Eli's full of jelly beans?