Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Where Did I Go?

Well last I checked it was the middle of summer and then this happened:

Which caused two weeks to go by like nothing.  I love watching the olympics! 

We went on yet another trip to Wisconsin followed by a couple of weekends at home that were packed full with my 29th birthday, a night out with college girlfriends for a bacholorette party, the County Fair, building on the Habitat House in town, a good friends wedding and canoeing with our family on the Crow River. The only reason we've been able to pack so much in is my parents came out both weekends to watch our boys- thanks so much again!

Now the air is dry and there's a coolness to the wind.  Summer is almost over and I don't feel ready.  Next weekend I run my first 10K on Saturday morning and then I'm not sure what the rest of Labor Day weekend will hold for our family. I'm hoping for lots of fun outside exploring nature!

No comments: