Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy St. Nick's

December 6th is St. Nicholas' Day.  Adam and Eli found a surprise in their shoe- chocolate and a tangarine.


And I found a surprise in their bedroom- I went into their room to check on them and Eli wasn't in his bed. So I looked in Adam's bed and he wasn't their either. I turned around to find him curled up on the floor in the tiny space in between the changing table and the door, Thankfully I didn't step on him. I moved him back to his bed, but when I came upstairs to get the boys up for the day he was sleeping in front of the door again.  So cute!
We've had a rough couple weeks of sleeping the whole night in the correct bed. One or both of them end up in our bed most nights. Some nights we're up because someone had an "accident" in their bed *caugh-adam* and other nights someone is crying and can't be consoled *caugh-eli*. Those nights are harder than waking up to a little hot body or two in our bed. Hopefully this trend will end soon and we'll have full nights of sleep all around (Santa- that would make an awesome Christmas gift).

No comments: