Sunday, February 28, 2010

The weekends seem to go faster and faster lately. Friday night we hung out with Andy and Brooke watching the Olympics (I think I watched more of the Olympics this year than ever before- Thank you Mr. DVR). Then Saturday we woke up early, and not because of Adam. Brockway was getting into the garbage at 6:30 AM. Darn dog, I was supposed to sleep in, but I was up for the day. Thanks to Brockway I actually motivated and made it to the gym before noon. On my way home from the gym Dave and I decided to go skiing with my parents. So we met them at Carver Park Reserve and I skied with Adam on my back. He feel asleep in the carrier and it felt like I was carrying a 20 lb sack of potatoes on my back. Needless to say I was worn out and am extremely sore today. Today was church, then watching hockey and playing with my son.

I think this baby is going to be crawling soon:

No comments: