Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dentist Visit


Today I left work telling my coworker, "I'll be back in 15 minutes, I'm taking Adam to the dentist for the first time and all they'll probably do is count his teeth and send us home."  I couldn't have been more wrong.  Adam was amazing.  He wasn't scared at all and he did such a good job opening wide for the hygienist and dentist.  He got his teeth cleaned with the crazy gritty tooth paste and electronic tooth brush, they flossed in between his teeth and he even let them give him a fluoride treatment with the trays- one at a time because his little mouth can't fit both trays in at once.  He became an expert with the suction and sat very still while the dentist poked around for a few seconds in his mouth.

After tons of praise to my cute little guy in such a huge big chair the dentist warned me to get my "ortho fund" started, because Adam already has crowding with his baby teeth.  Mom and Dad both had braces, so I'd be more surprised if he hadn't told me that.

No comments: