Friday, December 30, 2011

Why Bring a Stroller to the Zoo?

Yesterday we went to the Minnesota Zoo with my parents and brother.  We brought the giant double stroller, but as soon as we walked in to the zoo my brother and mom scooped up the boys and I don't think the spent more than 5 minutes in the stroller combined the whole time we were there.



I guess we put our coats in the stroller, so it wasn't completely useless.  That and Adam did walk a fair amount, because he was exhausted when we left the zoo.
We made a quick stop at Costco for diapers and the essentials- Dave shopped and I read Hunger Games on my new awesome Kindle while the boys napped in the backseat.  Then we drove up to the Farm to visit my grandparents and have dinner.  After dinner and playing we put the boys in their jammies and drove the two hours home.  It was a great way to use a vacation day!



No comments: