Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday's Best

We got all dressed up for Easter Sunday Mass this year, so when we got home we took some pictures before changing out of our fancy clothes.  I love the cousins and how well they played together:

My handsome almost one year old.
We had a great weekend at grandma and grandpa's house for Easter.  I took 403 pictures- I can't remember the last time I took that many pictures, but there was so much to photograph.

The boys all napped at the same time two days in a row.  On Saturday Dave and his dad went golfing, so us ladies had a deck party.  It was so relaxing and we all had coffee drinks with a little "fun" added.  Right as I took my last sip I heard squealing.  Eli woke up and then woke up Adam and they were having fun yelling to each other.  And of course James was up too, because who can sleep through two boys squealing?

Besides dressing up for church on Sunday there was finding Easter baskets.  Eli's basket was hiding favorite secret passage between the wall and grandma's chair:
And Adam's was up high, so high grandpa had to help him get it down from the top of the TV stand: 

No comments: