Monday, April 30, 2012

And He's One

Eli turned the big One on Friday.  We had such a busy weekend that I didn't even have time to take the standard 12 month picture in the chair.  I planned a big huge birthday party for Eli.  It just felt right to have every one over and celebrate my babies milestone.

Eli and Adam woke up to this birthday surprise in the hallway.  I hung streamers and balloons.  Eli loved it and it was fun to walk through all weekend.

 Dad made Eli's favorite breakfast treat- lassi's (mango yogurt smoothies).
 And of course we sang Happy Birthday to our Little Man.
I sent squeeze strawberry applesauce to Eli's daycare class as a birthday treat and his teachers assured me that all the babies loved it.   Daycare sent home a helium balloon attached to some puffs.  There was a pink and a blue balloon at daycare, because Anna's 1st birthday was April 27th also!

I had some birthday crafts to finish up before Grandma and Grandpa showed up and turned my craft central room back into a guest bedroom, so Dave took Eli to the grocery store after we ate pizza for supper and Adam watched some cartoons.  Eli really loves getting out of the house.  To finish up Little Man's special birthday we gave the boys a bath, which also happens to be an Eli favorite activity.

His birthday party was on Saturday, but that will have to be a whole separate post.

No comments: