Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Adam+Eli Birthday to my Man


Today my husband turns Adam & Eli old = 31.  I reused Adam's #3 candle and Eli's #1 candle to make Dave's breakfast turn birthday style.  I asked him what he wanted and he said PB&J- so each half held a candle. And tonight he is getting a well deserved night off to do a fantasy football draft with his Packer Buddies. Not what I would have planned, but it's what he wanted to do. What I had planned was to bring homemade cupcakes to his draft for him and his friends, but the restaurant vetoed homemade goods so his will just have to wait until he gets home.  

Adam's gift is a wonderful homemade card with slissors and Eli's gift was peeing on the potty for the first time tonight!  Go ELI!  Happy Birthday Daddy!  We love you.  

No comments: