Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Superman Doesn't Go To Bed

"I'll wear my Superman Pajama's and Eli can wear his and then you can take pictures." Great idea Adam. Eli hammed it up the whole time saying "Cheese" and making sure his brother didn't get in between him and the camera. And then when we were all done Adam told me, "Superman doesn't go to bed!" Ha.




Mr. Eli is still backward facing in his carseat so I have a mirror on the back of the seat so I can see him on long drives. Today when I was putting Eli in his carseat he saw himself in the mirror and shouted, "baby"! I kept telling him no that's Eli, but he thought for sure he was seeing a baby! It's okay Eli, to me you will always be my baby.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Callum does the exact same thing! And if we ask him, "are you a baby?" He'll pat himself on the belly and say baby. They are too cute!