Sunday, January 13, 2013

This Morning

This morning I heard my eldest child get up and use the potty. Normally he then comes downstairs to wake us up or crawl into bed with us, but then I heard nothing. Nothing on the monitor and only and ocasional banging (every 30 seconds or so). I figured Adam crawled back in bed and was banging his feet on the wall or bed. After a while it was apparent it wasn't going away so we got up to go check on the boys.

Dave found Eli locked out of his bedroom banging on the door. And when he opened up the door Adam responded, "hey, I wanted to sleep." As Eli bounded into the room and went straight for Adam's bed.

We had a talk about not locking little brother in or out of the bedroom, but I'm guessing Eli will be able to open the doors at a much younger age than Adam at this rate.

No comments: