Thursday, October 9, 2014

Isaac's Baptism

Last weekend was a huge celebration for the Schwedskala household. Isaac was baptized in our church in Hutchinson. Aunt Annie and uncle Matt are Isaac's Godparents and they both made the long trek for the baptism. Which meant all of my nephews were here at once. It was awesome!

Thursday night Grandma Denise and Grandpa Bob showed up just in time for the Packer-Viking football game and Friday night Aunt Ann showed up with her two boys and sent grandma and grandpa to the hotel and then Saturday afternoon my brother, Shar and Elliott came to take over our guest room and Ann left for the hotel (but James stayed in the boys room). My parents came out Saturday night and stayed in the hotel too.


Then on Sunday most of my dad's family came- Great Grandpa Arne, my aunt Anne and her family, my uncles Pat and Marty. And our good friends Andy and Brooke and Declan. It was a full house, but we pulled it off and had a wonderful gathering. Weekends like last weekend really make me want a bigger house and kitchen though!



Unfortunately my fancy camera didn't actually take a picture despite the button being pressed and the shutter making a noise of Isaac and his parents and the full family. Thankfully my dad and father in-law captured the family picture and I'm contemplating getting dressed up for another Isaac, Dad and Mom picture.




No comments: