Thursday, November 13, 2014

Boo!

I started asking the boys about Halloween as soon as my second maternity leave started. It didn't take long for Eli to decide on a minon and Adam asked to be a transformer. Okay I can do transformer, possibly purchase a costume and then he added a twist- he wanted to be the random cheetah transformer toy he inherited from my brothers toy stash. So 100% homemade costume it would be. I think it turned out pretty great and I love that the boys helped me paint the black spots!





One of my favorites:pissed off penguin.
 Followed closely by passed out penguin. He really did like walking around with the other little people trick or treating. His smiles were so huge like he knew something awesome was going down for kids.
 Seriously mummified pigs in a blanket will become a necessity to Halloween dinner right along with the Jack-o-lantern pizza. Mummies get in my tummies:

No comments: