Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving Tooth

My mom got bit at my aunts house by little iZ and yelled out in pain. Isaac's first tooth popped out on my favorite holiday the day after I went back to work. We had a nice gathering with my dad's family at my aunt Annie's house (which happens to only be 45 minutes away, the relative who lives the closest). Here's a picture of their matching puppy hats from auntie Shar-Shar. Super cute. I will have to work on getting a tooth picture.

Friday we for the most part avoided the Black Friday madness. Dave went to Target before noon and we all went as a family to Costco and Santaland on the 8th floor of Macy's downtown Minneapolis. When an elf asks if you want a family photo, the answer is always yes!

Today we stayed in Hutchinson and had a fairly low key day. Any day that I get a work out in and two cuddles with iZ has to be a great day. I even got out for some small business Saturday shopping at my favorite shops downtown.

No comments: