Thursday, October 15, 2009

Adam Rolled Over

I put Adam on his belly for some tummy time on Tuesday afternoon and he straightened out his right arm and rolled onto his back. I think it was an accident judging by his face and the fact that I haven't been able to get him to do it again. He can roll over onto his side from his back and he does that all the time. He's moving around so much that when he put him down he'll look like the picture above and then when I go to get him he'll look like this:




And on Saturday when I went to get him in the morning he had worked himself out of his swaddle and rotated 90 degrees in his crib and had his legs up on the wall. He probably was awake for at least 30 minutes before I went to get him, but he was content and not making hardly any noise, so I slept in a little longer than normal :)


No comments: