Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Little Penguin

Happy Halloween! Adam was a cute little Penguin today. Really he only trick or treated at one house, but it's a start. We trick or treated at our neighbor's house so we could meet their 2 week old baby son, Ethan.
Adam ended up falling asleep around 7:30 and I thought he was just taking a nap, so I put him to bed in his costume. Really he was out for the night and so he wore his costume a little longer than I thought he would. It's okay though because as my husband says, the difference between Adam's clothes and pajama's is in the feet. In his day clothes he wears socks and his pj's have little feet attached, so Adam's costume had little feet attached = pj's.

Below is a picture of my pathetic puppy. She loves Halloween more than anything. Kids ringing the doorbell non-stop and so many people to sniff and lick and love. So to keep her contained from all of that we put up a gate and she just whines and whines every time a trick-or-treater comes by.

No comments: