Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Twins Game

Dave has been begging to take the family to a Twin's game this year, because he wants Adam to be able to say he saw a game in the Dome. So Saturday we got the general admission-cheap seats and went to the game. We got there early, so we had pretty good seats. Adam handled the game really well. It helped a ton to have my family there to take turns with Adam.

The game was amazing. I've never seen the dome so full and electric. I think it was a sold out. I'm so glad Dave wanted to go so badly, because otherwise I would have missed an amazing experience.
Dave ended up scoring a last minute ticket to Sunday's final Twin's game in the Metrodome and then on Monday we went back (minus Adam of course) for the Viking-Packer football game. It was my first professional football game. If we win the 3M club tickets again I'm sure I won't go, instead it will be a father-son outing. And yes we're still happily married!

No comments: