Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Perfect Day Off

After all of our travels we got home on Sunday and decided to use our final 2010 vacation day Monday! The morning was spent in or PJ's relaxing. We did a Target trip (who doesn't love Target?). After Little Man's nap we went skiing at Lake Maria with my parents. Adam went a couple times last winter on my back, but this time he road on dad's back. It was so much fun and I'm so happy that I can ski even though I'm preggos.
After the skiing we went out to a Thai restaurant and then some shopping at the Albertville Outlets. We got a couple shirts for #2 and Correlle dishes. I really love the dishes that we got for our wedding. The blue Colorwave dishes were the only ones we liked when registering. They are too huge and heavy for little hands and the pregnant me. I have broken three or four in the last few months. Every time I drop one it makes me so sad. But the new dishes are light and perfect for our family. Thanks for the family friendly dishes mom and dad! Below is my little guy bundled up hanging out on our big snow bank.

1 comment:

Dave said...

"Walk on snow. Walk on snow" :^)