Thursday, July 26, 2012

15 Months and 3 Years

Eli is 15 months old.  He's at such a fun stage right now.  He babbles all the time and I have no idea what he's saying, but it sounds like he's have a conversation.  And when he sees a ball all you hear is, "BALL, BALL, BALL, BALL!" And when he wants something he usually grabs with his hand and yells, "MOMMA, MOMMA, MOMMA!"  Really I think the second child is much louder than the first in order to be heard.  He's so super strong, he can actually pull himself up onto a chair or the couch from the floor.  I love how when he runs he uses his hands as rudders behind himself. He loves the water and everything about his big brother "Ada".



I took him in for his fifteen month check up and he's doing great.  He weighs 20 pounds 4 ounces- 16th percentile, he's 29.75 inches long - 9th percentile and his head is 19 inches- 87th percentile.


I completely forgot the Adam turned 3 a month ago which meant I should have taken him in for a check up.  So when daycare handed me a form that needed signature from Adam's doctor I finally got around to getting him to the doctor.  His stats were 30 pounds - 28th percentile and 36.75 inches tall- 27th percentile.  His BMI was in the 42nd percentile. Adam's doctor asked him a bunch of questions, what's your name, how old are you, show me how you draw a circle and then she asked him are you a little boy or a little girl.  Adam responded, "I'm a BIG boy!" Needless to say he's hitting all of the three year old milestones plus.

Today on the way home from daycare Adam asked me where "grandpa Cereal (Cyril)" was.  I told him he was at home because he's feeling better and Adam said, "Yay, I'm really happy!"  Too cute.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Eli's motor is running just fine in that picture.