Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shower # 3 (37w6d)


My third and final shower was yesterday. Steph and my mother threw the shower at my Aunt Bernie's house in Hugo. We of course had to bring Brockway to play with Jack, but much to our surprise Bernie and Jeff also had a new 6 month puppy named Jill. So cute! She's Jack's full sister, just from a different litter.

My dad (and I'm sure my mom helped) made all of the delicious food. We played pictonary pregnant/baby style and guess what candy bar made the fake poopy in the diaper game. Steph made a really cute diaper cake, but the strawberry pie and cup cakes tasted way better.

Most of my dad's family and mom's family made it to the shower. Plus some of my college friends. Two even drove from Illinois to come (you rock Kathleen and Rach)! We got a lot of stuff that was on my list of stuff to buy before the baby comes.

After the shower I went shopping with Steph, Rachel and Kathleen. They helped reduce the pain of picking out nursing bras. Then we met up with Dave, Tom, Jamie, Erin and her new boy Chris for dinner at a Greek restaurant in Eden Prairie. It was an awesome Saturday.


Today we re-arranged our room to make room for the Pack N Play for baby. It's strange to see a crib in our room, but we're ready for you baby!

No comments: