Friday, August 26, 2011

Vacation Highlight- Just Pictures

This is my last post about our vacation highlights I promise.  I'm sharing some of my favorite pictures from the week.
I swear this was the very first picture I took on our trip and it's one of my favorites:
I think Grandma Marge looks beautiful in this picture.  She is the sweetest old lady I know.
Here comes the adorable James.  Here's his one year old photo Annie:
Grandpa Bob and his siblings:
Adam playing on the beach:
The Algoma Light house with the moon rising before fireworks:
Ann and Mollee with Dave and the "Big Dumb One" as Grandma Marge dubbed Matt sneaking in at the last second:
Fireworks picture I just found on my point and shoot camera:
I see a little bit of me in Adam's proud big brother smile:
Adam singing to his Caterpillar we found in the yard:
Dads and their sons

No comments: